How do I draw a cheque for cash?
From Fund Manager’s main menu, use the options:
- Bank & Cash
- Draw Cheque for Cash
Enter all the relevant details:
- Bank account the cheque is to be raised from.
- The full value of the cheque.
- Cheque number - NB the cheque number should match the actual cheque number you are taking to be cashed.
- Enter the relevant date.
- Click Draw Cheque.
Note: You cannot cancel drawing a cheque for cash. If you make an error, pay the cash into the bank using the below options from the School Fund main menu, and repeat the above process.
- Bank & Cash Menu
- Pay Receipts to Bank
- Enter the amount of cash and the relevant paying in slip details
- Click Pay Receipts To Bank.